How Should We Then Live?

i like music

Go down

i like music

Post by iplaysdrums on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:47 pm

i like listening to music and i like playing music, though often the music i'm listening to recreationally is pretty different from what i'm playing. like when i was listening to foo fighters playing in an instrumental prog band, or listening to emery before playing quiet jazz at a wedding reception. thoughts, anyone?

iplaysdrums

Back to top Go down

Re: i like music

Post by JoelKizz on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:36 am

iplaysdrums wrote:i like listening to music and i like playing music, though often the music i'm listening to recreationally is pretty different from what i'm playing. like when i was listening to foo fighters playing in an instrumental prog band, or listening to emery before playing quiet jazz at a wedding reception. thoughts, anyone?

Cant really speak to that as I only listen and do not play...what I can say on only a slightly related subject however would be that your rim shot last Sun at church was epic on the timing!

Admin

http://thenlive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremyshall on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:29 pm

I am in full agreement with Joel on this one!

Back to top Go down

Post by XianSmitherman on Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:49 pm

Totally understand what you're saying. I'm usually listening to anything else on my iPod from Pop to Celtic before lights out before any of the musicals I play for.

Back to top Go down

Post by JoelKizz on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:51 pm

XianSmitherman wrote:Totally understand what you're saying. I'm usually listening to anything else on my iPod from Pop to Celtic before lights out before any of the musicals I play for.

Braveheart sound track?

Admin

http://thenlive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iplaysdrums on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:15 am

JoelKizz wrote:
XianSmitherman wrote:Totally understand what you're saying. I'm usually listening to anything else on my iPod from Pop to Celtic before lights out before any of the musicals I play for.

Braveheart sound track?

nice.

any of y'all interested in upgrading your car stereo? i'm starting a budget car stereo consulting firm here in the next couple of months, and i'd love to try my skills out on anyone who's willing to be my guinea pig. until i go pro, my rates can't be beaten (in other words, i'm working for free until i start the company).

spread the word: if anyone is looking to buy car stereo stuff but thinks retail prices are outrageous (or just hasn't seriously considered upgrading due to prohibitive cost), send 'em my way. i wanna see if this idea is really viable.

iplaysdrums

Back to top Go down

Post by iplaysdrums on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:16 am

this is still on the subject of music, right? more or less? either way, to keep from derailing the thread too awfully, send inquiries to ianplaysthedrums@gmail.com .

iplaysdrums

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinks on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:02 pm

iplaysdrums wrote:this is still on the subject of music, right? more or less? either way, to keep from derailing the thread too awfully, send inquiries to ianplaysthedrums@gmail.com .

email sent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down