How Should We Then Live?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

How Should We Then Live?
How Should We Then Live?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions Please

+14
mvprivette
ericlawmd
Schenck13
drainey
cbunchtroll
maniac_mack
b2054972426
lifesvapor
bamajt
London Watcher
XianSmitherman
jsm1874
Jeremyshall
JoelKizz
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Introductions Please - Page 3 Empty Re: Introductions Please

Post by Spinks Sun May 06, 2012 12:55 am

I'm Bill. I've seen things that would make most of you cower in the corner of your bathroom and cry. I came here to see what normal people do with their time. So far, the Doc is the only normal one here. So, I guess I'll lurk a while and see when everyone needs to be put in their place. Very Happy
Spinks
Spinks

Back to top Go down

Post by XianSmitherman Sun May 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Haha, welcome good sir!
XianSmitherman
XianSmitherman

Back to top Go down

Post by JoelKizz Mon May 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Spinks wrote:I'm Bill. I've seen things that would make most of you cower in the corner of your bathroom and cry.
Bill, WELCOME!!
I was actually in the corner of my kitchen crying just before I read this, so maybe you haven't seen as much as you think!
JoelKizz
JoelKizz
Admin

https://thenlive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tuscaloosatanning Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Hello my name is adam lewis and i have talked on the phone with Ron Paul for 39 minutes. Have you done that? I didnt think so. I love the cosmos and long to sit on the event horizon of a black hole. I enjoy long walks on the beach and sushi. I like c-section scars.
tuscaloosatanning
tuscaloosatanning

http://www.tanningoasisdowntown.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JoelKizz Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 pm

tuscaloosatanning wrote:Hello my name is adam lewis and i have talked on the phone with Ron Paul for 39 minutes. Have you done that? I didnt think so. I love the cosmos and long to sit on the event horizon of a black hole. I enjoy long walks on the beach and sushi. I like c-section scars.
WELCOME! So glad your here even though your picture is creeping me out just a wee bit. We've been a little slow the past couple of weeks but I think things are gearing back up (election season and what not).
JoelKizz
JoelKizz
Admin

https://thenlive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremyshall Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Adam, I agree, c-section scars are sexy!
Jeremyshall
Jeremyshall

Back to top Go down

Introductions Please - Page 3 Empty "the length for the title of this topic must be ranging between 2 and 255 characters." must be ranging. yeah.

Post by iplaysdrums Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:08 am

hi. i'm ian. joel sent me the link today, so i joined today. at least, i got it today. he may have sent it last night.

either way, i'm back at UA studying music therapy after graduating with a b.m. in jazz studies in 2003. my wife, hope, and i have been at safe haven church for six weeks or so. i play drums and percussion primarily, but i'll be playing a lot of guitar in the MT program, so i'm practicing up now.

iplaysdrums

Back to top Go down

Post by iplaysdrums Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:10 am

tuscaloosatanning wrote:Hello my name is adam lewis and i have talked on the phone with Ron Paul for 39 minutes. Have you done that? I didnt think so. I love the cosmos and long to sit on the event horizon of a black hole. I enjoy long walks on the beach and sushi. I like c-section scars.

i want to point out two things. first, tuscalooSATANning.

second, if you were on the event horizon of a black hole, you wouldn't be there long, and you'd never come back. is that really what you want. really?

iplaysdrums

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremyshall Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:16 am

Welcome Ian! Glad you are here. Now that I have seen SATAN in his name, I can't un-see it, so thank you for that!
Jeremyshall
Jeremyshall

Back to top Go down

Post by tuscaloosatanning Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Yes thats what i want. I would like to be infinitely stretched but to an observer appear to not be moving at all. I will literally be in two places at once depending on ur location. And if my wife is with me, we will be observed as making love never ending. Forever.
tuscaloosatanning
tuscaloosatanning

Back to top Go down

Post by tuscaloosatanning Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:49 pm

An observer thinks "theyve been at it a while". Thats right
tuscaloosatanning
tuscaloosatanning

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinks Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:47 pm

iplaysdrums wrote:hi. i'm ian. joel sent me the link today, so i joined today. at least, i got it today. he may have sent it last night.

either way, i'm back at UA studying music therapy after graduating with a b.m. in jazz studies in 2003. my wife, hope, and i have been at safe haven church for six weeks or so. i play drums and percussion primarily, but i'll be playing a lot of guitar in the MT program, so i'm practicing up now.

Welcome to Jungle!

I pretend to play drums wich means that I own a kit. Maybe I can get you to give me a few pointers one day. One thing to remember around here, look both ways before crossing the street! Shocked
Spinks
Spinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum