How Should We Then Live?

Introductions Please

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: Introductions Please

Post by Spinks on Sun May 06, 2012 12:55 am

I'm Bill. I've seen things that would make most of you cower in the corner of your bathroom and cry. I came here to see what normal people do with their time. So far, the Doc is the only normal one here. So, I guess I'll lurk a while and see when everyone needs to be put in their place. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by XianSmitherman on Sun May 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Haha, welcome good sir!

Back to top Go down

Post by JoelKizz on Mon May 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Spinks wrote:I'm Bill. I've seen things that would make most of you cower in the corner of your bathroom and cry.
Bill, WELCOME!!
I was actually in the corner of my kitchen crying just before I read this, so maybe you haven't seen as much as you think!

Admin

http://thenlive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tuscaloosatanning on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Hello my name is adam lewis and i have talked on the phone with Ron Paul for 39 minutes. Have you done that? I didnt think so. I love the cosmos and long to sit on the event horizon of a black hole. I enjoy long walks on the beach and sushi. I like c-section scars.

Tanning Oasis Tuscaloosa
Page One SEO
tuscaloosatanning

http://www.tanningoasisdowntown.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JoelKizz on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 pm

tuscaloosatanning wrote:Hello my name is adam lewis and i have talked on the phone with Ron Paul for 39 minutes. Have you done that? I didnt think so. I love the cosmos and long to sit on the event horizon of a black hole. I enjoy long walks on the beach and sushi. I like c-section scars.
WELCOME! So glad your here even though your picture is creeping me out just a wee bit. We've been a little slow the past couple of weeks but I think things are gearing back up (election season and what not).

Admin

http://thenlive.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremyshall on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Adam, I agree, c-section scars are sexy!

Back to top Go down

"the length for the title of this topic must be ranging between 2 and 255 characters." must be ranging. yeah.

Post by iplaysdrums on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:08 am

hi. i'm ian. joel sent me the link today, so i joined today. at least, i got it today. he may have sent it last night.

either way, i'm back at UA studying music therapy after graduating with a b.m. in jazz studies in 2003. my wife, hope, and i have been at safe haven church for six weeks or so. i play drums and percussion primarily, but i'll be playing a lot of guitar in the MT program, so i'm practicing up now.

iplaysdrums

Back to top Go down

Post by iplaysdrums on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:10 am

tuscaloosatanning wrote:Hello my name is adam lewis and i have talked on the phone with Ron Paul for 39 minutes. Have you done that? I didnt think so. I love the cosmos and long to sit on the event horizon of a black hole. I enjoy long walks on the beach and sushi. I like c-section scars.

i want to point out two things. first, tuscalooSATANning.

second, if you were on the event horizon of a black hole, you wouldn't be there long, and you'd never come back. is that really what you want. really?

iplaysdrums

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremyshall on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:16 am

Welcome Ian! Glad you are here. Now that I have seen SATAN in his name, I can't un-see it, so thank you for that!

Back to top Go down

Post by tuscaloosatanning on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Yes thats what i want. I would like to be infinitely stretched but to an observer appear to not be moving at all. I will literally be in two places at once depending on ur location. And if my wife is with me, we will be observed as making love never ending. Forever.

Tanning Oasis Tuscaloosa
Page One SEO
tuscaloosatanning

Back to top Go down

Post by tuscaloosatanning on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:49 pm

An observer thinks "theyve been at it a while". Thats right

Tanning Oasis Tuscaloosa
Page One SEO
tuscaloosatanning

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinks on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:47 pm

iplaysdrums wrote:hi. i'm ian. joel sent me the link today, so i joined today. at least, i got it today. he may have sent it last night.

either way, i'm back at UA studying music therapy after graduating with a b.m. in jazz studies in 2003. my wife, hope, and i have been at safe haven church for six weeks or so. i play drums and percussion primarily, but i'll be playing a lot of guitar in the MT program, so i'm practicing up now.

Welcome to Jungle!

I pretend to play drums wich means that I own a kit. Maybe I can get you to give me a few pointers one day. One thing to remember around here, look both ways before crossing the street! Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3